You can do this by means of this platform which is established to increase the support to the granting of non-governmental organizations and thus to support the education.
a. You may receive donations from individual donors.
b.Burs can take online applications and evaluate them online.
c.You can increase the reliability and image of your organization.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Why can individuals donate through institutions, not personally?
There is a lot of personal and private information in the application form. Due to the security of personal information, only authorized CSOs are allowed to view these forms.
2. There are more than one scholarship of our institution, each can be taken separately?
Yes, even if it belongs to the same NGO, each scholarship is defined independently, applications are made separately and evaluated by you.
3. How will we evaluate the applications made to our teams?
You can see the nominees who will appoint you, the candidates who entered the platform with their passwords and applied for that scholarship. The student can see the application form and essay. They can easily review the applications and score them. If they wish, they may request additional information or make an interview over the site.
4. Will we announce our selected scholarship through bursverenler.org?
No, every NGO is free to choose and announce any scholarship, and it is only possible to raise prospective scholars against the granting CSOs.
5. How reliable are the forms filled by the applicants?
Scholarship documents in the form of proof of the accuracy of the information in the form of documents (incidental population, trankript, leasing, certificates, etc.) by taking photos of the application form, the documents section of the application form if you do not trust them or need new documents can be requested through the site.
6. Are there enough applications for the scholarships?
In 2018, a total of 26,730 people used bursverenler.org.
7. How can NGOs receive donations from busverenler.org?
Donors can directly support the CSO's relevant scholarships or NGO's donations, which they deem appropriate, with the virtual pos (using a credit card). If they wish, they can make their donations in 6 installments.
8. How does organisation knows, that a donation is made?
Donations made to your institution are sent to you with monthly reports. Each time that you get donation sysytem will automatically send a thanks letter to the donor and you will receive an e-mail about donation.
9. Are any commissions deducted?
4% service fee is deducted from donations made through scholarships. At the beginning of each month, the total donation will only be deposited to the official donation account of the NGO. No additional documents are requested from the NGO for donations.
10. Is there any additional or hidden cost to use this platform for NGO's?
No, there is no charge other than 4% donation service fee from NGOs.
11. Is it possible to follow up, the scholarships given by NGO's on this platform?
Yes, you can follow up the information of the person you are giving scholarship from the follow-up page and they can be in constant communication with them.
12. Is it possible to give scholarships once a year instead of giving a monthly scholarship?
This can be done in particular for doctoral or overseas students, and if you are receiving donations for a specific scholarship program, you can determine the minimum amount of donations.
13.Will monthly scholarship payments can be made through bursverenler.org?
No, made by NGOs. bursverenler.org is not interesdted under what conditions, scholarships given or cut of. That is under the responsibility of the NGO,.
What should the NGO do to be included in Bursverenler.org?
a.Signing the use agreement.
b.Filling the STK Information Form and complate all documentation.
c. Signing of the donation agreement.